Re: Dual Quad Poly Engine on Craig's List ??

Re: Dual Quad Poly Engine on Craig's List ??

It has the 3 bolt valve covers so it is a Plymouth. Looking at it I would say 58 or 59 looking at the way it painted and the oil filter housing.

savoy58@xxxxxxx wrote:
it is an early poly engine. it has a canister type oil filter on it. exact year and size would be hard to tell from a picture.