From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 9:44 am
Subject: 1965 Ply models
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx

This may have been mentioned before but I did not
see pictures
until now. Especially for those of you with 1965
Plymouths you should
check out the pics.

http://www.diecastmusclecars.com/belvedere.htm

Thanks,
Gary H.
P.S., I don't know anything about
diecastmusclecars.com.
----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one person
-- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car
transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages
only to the
intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public
address. This
practice will protect your privacy, reduce the
total volume of
mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar
topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html. ----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
Mopar topic.  Thanks!

George

____________________________________________________________________________________ Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

----

----