Re: Smokin' Poly

Yup...gonna check out some stuff before I pull bolt one. I'm almost
leaning towards a head gasket w/ an internal oil leak since it came on
so suddenly, but we'll see.

I pick up my free 65 318 Poly and 727 Tues so I'll have a formerly
running, rebuildable core to start with. I'm leaning towards hopping
up the 'new' motor, then doing a 'stock' rebuild on the original for
later if I want to swap it back in.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

GARY P - If you have some kind of a 'price list' of parts you could
send along I'll start making a list to break to the 'financial
coordinator' (wife). Don't think I want to go radical but definitely
want more umph.