PARTS NEEDED

I am looking for the driver side tail light assembly for my 64 polara
500. I do not need the bezels. Some minor pitting would be acceptable,
just cracks, mine is cracked in 2 places and bent.
Any help would be appreciated.
Also looking for a source for the triangular shaped vent seals,
legendary has a picture but not for 64s.

Also thanks to the answer to trunk mat sources. 6 weeks to get it from
legendary but they also have the spare tire cover.

Wayne Huseby
64 polara 500 2dr ht
in North Dakota

----