From: Donnie Schanz Jr [mailto:dcs426@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:11 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dog Dish Hub caps

You need the larger all stainless dog dish caps. They are not cheap. That is
the nost costly of all the caps I do believe. They were on the hemi cars. Do
you need some or have you found some and want a price? I would say 200-250
for a useable set, much higher for dent free,but lets here some other
feedback.
Donnie