Re: Left hand thread

The studs can be found at Big-O tire stores.  I know the last time they
touched my dart, they sheard off two, even after I told the guy running
the wrench "Left Hand Thread"  They had the studs in place and installed
them.

As for regular lug-nuts they are easy to find most places.  If you are
looking for lug-nuts for mag's, those can be found, in-stock at most
NAPA and CarQuest. stores.  If I remember right, Napa had studs as well.
--
'65 Dart GT 'vert
Tom Watters

--