1962 Chrysler Newport 4 door hardtop FS

Hi all,

Below is a new addition to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1962 Chrysler Newport 4 door hardtop, 361, auto, power steering and
brakes, offered for one week or I will have to part it out due to lack
of storage. Fairly solid car, needs center trunk floor section, pass
front fender, pass front floor pan, has beautiful quarters, nice
rockers, good sub, turns over, rolls good, I have the missing trim and
the hubcaps. Have access to a deck lid. $1,000 or Mopar trades
parts/cars. Al in Ocala, Florida  352-484-0838 Pictures at
http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16663&posts=1&start=1

----