To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 2:42 PM
Subject: Convert AM to AM/FM?

Hi Lindy,

Does anyone remember the vendor that can do or sells conversion kits for
converting AM to AM/FM?

I tried to search topic, but the search function is still broken.  It
used to work a few years ago, but hasnt worked since I came back.

Anyway.  Does anyone have a contact for this vendor.  I know I cant add
a CD to my little radio, but if there is an AM/FM conversion I can add
and keep the original face-plate, I do have a spare radio to do this to.

Thanks
--Tom

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:55:19 -0400, "Lindy Cox" <LCox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>