From: Richard Kinsley <r.kinsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fall fling coming up!
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:08:12 +0000

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

I'm getting excited as the Fall fling in Van Nuys, CA is only a week
from tomorrow. I'll be arriving in CA on Wed to see my grandkids and I
planned the trip around the Fall fling. I was lucky enough to make it to
Spring fling a few years ago and it was great.

I'll have my cell phone with me, (402) 708-3424, so if anyone is there
just give me a call and we'll meet up. I know Schuyler will be there. I
remember there were a couple other guys that said they'd make it and I
got there numbers in my cell but don't remember who it was. I'll just
have to surf the index I guess.

The drags got rained out tonight so I didn't go. It's time for old Le
Roar to retire for the season. I have some more projects to do for next
year. Someday I may even start thinking about body, paint and interior.
That's my last priority though.

Hope to see some of you guys soon.

----

----