To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 8:43 PM
Subject: RE: Just Dashes?

Robert (UK) wrote:

Thanks David

Did you send your dash pad off to them to be re-foamed & re-vinyled, or
did they have reproductions in stock?
How did they do with the color match?

Regards

Robert
England

david wrote:

>  Just Dashes did my dashpad in my '63 Dodge and it looked great. Took a
> little while to get it back ( not horribly long ) and it was fairly
> co$tly,
> but it was worth it.
>
>                          Dave

I toured the Just Dashes shop a couple years ago while visiting
my son. He lives very close by them. It's a nice set up with quite a
crew. They seem very professional and interested in their work. Not
cheap though.

BTW, two of my posts have not showed up yet. I was only lamenting not
having the right dates for the Fall fling.

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----

----