RE: Disappointing Discovery / ID'ing a Poly

RE: Disappointing Discovery / ID'ing a Poly

To the best of my CRS memory Bill Mopar never painted any motors blue
until 1969 after the Poly was out of production. (unless they were stil
making Polys for industrial use) The early Polys were painted silver.

Dan

 And when did they paint Poly motors blue? Is this maybe a truck

----