RE: Just Dashes?

Thanks to all who replied with their experiences.

My brother gave Just Dashes a call last nite (we're 8 hours ahead) and
was quoted $600 to get our dash pad re-foamed & re-vinyled, and
$120-$150 for EACH arm rest. That is sending our parts to them for color
matching and using as a core. And they dont have original color swatches
so would match the color to our old faded parts.

May put up with a split dash pad for a while longer, methinks...

Robert
England

----