Re: 2008 calendar

No worries Tom, just sticking up for my marginalized self ;)  hehe

Yes it has both, parking brake and park lock button.  Here's a pic of
the setup on the console:
http://camimenko.com/gallery/d/32940-4/34000_miles.jpg

Parking brake is barely visible in the lower left corner of the picture.

Ok I'm mollified =)  Thanks for the good votes.

MJ

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx