Re: Swap Meet Listings

I have bought several items for my 64 Polara from
him.I've been very pleased with his communication and
service.Most items are reasonable,others seem a bit
pricey. On his medallions for the 64 Dodges,the black
ones are 169.00.I bought a clear plastic pair for
60.00 and was happy on that price.
A good guy to deal with.

http://stores.ebay.com/hemieddy_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
> determine your needs, and contact me at
> hemieddie_AT_wowway.com (Replace
> _AT_ with @ to contact). I have a ton of 1962-1965
> stuff
> ?New-Used-Repro! Let me know you saw this ad on the
> 62-65 Mopar site!
> Thanks,  Ed. (December 8, 2007)
>
> 1964 Dodge Fender Medallions $169.00 Awesome
> Reproductions  Check out my
> e-bay store,

http://stores.ebay.com/hemieddy_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
> determine your needs, and contact me at
> hemieddie_AT_wowway.com (Replace
> _AT_ with @ to contact). I have a ton of 1962-1965
> stuff
> ?New-Used-Repro! Let me know you saw this ad on the
> 62-65 Mopar site!
> Thanks,  Ed. (December 8, 2007)
>
> 1965 Dodge A-990 426 Race Hemi Single Exhaust System
> - Y-pipe, Tail
> Pipe, Muffler and Muffler Hangers. Awesome
> Reproductions ? Check out my
> e-bay store,

http://stores.ebay.com/hemieddy_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
> determine your needs, and contact me at
> hemieddie_AT_wowway.com (Replace
> _AT_ with @ to contact). I have a ton of 1962-1965
> stuff
> ?New-Used-Repro! Let me know you saw this ad on the
> 62-65 Mopar site!
> Thanks,  Ed. (December 8, 2007)
>

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

George

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

----