RE: Bench Testing Tachometers

This is the answer I got from this man that has helped in the past with Tach
questions when I asked him about bench testing..He has a had some tachs on
Ebay.

Yes I do, I would  be glad to test your tach for you, no cost to test, as it
only takes a few minutes on the bench, just return shipping,  please include
a return Shipping Label & package your Tach(s) well.  After I test it, if
it's working correctly, then I'll return it, if not, then I'll determine
what it needs. I am not set up to work on the "Blue line" Sun Super Tachs,
or the ST 602, 635 series as these are a Factory sealed unit.

Mick McCann
217 Rundall Pl.
Binghamton.
NY 13905