Re: Happy New Year

I for one need a few new years resolutions to help me get through 2008
and actually make some progress on my car.  Something like:

"1. I will not buy any parts for ___________ project until I finish
the other 5 I have going simultaneously
 2. I will bolt on atleast 3 parts for every one I disassemble
 3. I will spend more time with my wife than my car"

I realize these are completely incompatible, but hey, they're goals =)

Happy New Year!

MJ