Re: eBay Motors: Plymouth : BELVEDERE (item 230206764934 end time Jan-02

Re: eBay Motors: Plymouth : BELVEDERE (item 230206764934 end time Jan-02-08 10:

I am a little late getting to this topic but if it were my car I would make
it look like the Muscle Machines car that I have.  Has to be a solid color
and then put a factory front end back on it and maybe put a huge blower on top
of the 440.  I wouldn't have done that to the car but it would be kinda  neat
if some things were redone with some more thought.  I would love to  get hold
of it to make it really cool...gotta get rid of the rear exiting  exhaust
trumpets too!  The interior could be so much better.  It seems  that car is like a
lot of street rod and customs are built.  No real plan  was completely
executed.  I view putting together a car like a woman puts  together her outfit.
Where women make sure that purse matches her shoes  and her blouse same goes
with the wheels to the paint to the engine  accessories.  Seems like most Chevy
guys don't plan out there cars.   Aluminum valvecovers, cheap chrome
aircleaner, chrome alternator, colored  convoluted tubing on the wiring, yellow Accel
spark plug wires on the orange  engine with braided hoses.  (tell me that isn't
most Chevys at local car  shows) That's the impression I get from the
Belvedere.  Fairly stock rear  and total custom front.  I remember seeing a gorgous
Black '67 Chevelle SS  at Goodguys last year.  It had a stock body, fairly stock
under the hood  (less some chrome trinkets) and 15 inch Cragar SS mags but a
cream colored  custom leather interior that looked like something out of a
street rod.   Like two totally different cars in one.  The Belvedere just needed
someone  with an eye for automotive style!
Rick Rice
'64 Furys
5 '65 Coronets
'67 Fury II Wagon