Replacement Distributor Options

Still working on my plan of gettig something done this year.

I need to replace the old distributor in my 63 Sport Fury.  It has a 383
 engine and 4 speed transmission.  This car is only a street car, it is
not raced however I am done with the old point distributor.

I want to do this once and do it right.  I do not need to have a stock
looking distributor.  I would rather spend a little more and have a
really good system.  I want to go full electronic with a rev limiter.  I
know  I will need to change my voltage regulator to an electronic unit
also.  There are so many choices it makes my head hurt.  Here are some
of the choices, I would be interested in comments from anyone who has or
are planning on makeing this change:

Mancini Racing conversion with the chrome box

Mopar Performance conversion kit

Summit Billet distributors

MSD Billet distributors

Pertronix ignition systems

Then there are the ignition boxes such as the MSD 6AL and an assortment
of coils.

What a mess, any suggestions would be appreciated.

(hope this goes through Topica)

Dennis C.

----