RE: Syn oil issues

I agree.  In the 1980's, when these oils were new, they were very, very
thin.  I worked for Mobil--Mobil 1 would pour out of the can like water!
 That's also why they made old engines leak.  I can't say enough good
things about Mobil 1 products today.  I have them in my trans, engine,
and power steering.

Sean

----