RE: '64 Plymouth b-body grille and aluminum molding

RE: '64 Plymouth b-body grille and aluminum molding

I could use a new front hood trim myself for my 64 Belvedere wagon. Mine
is kind of banged up. In fact I could use a whole new hood which leads
me to a question. Last week there was a hood on ebay that the seller
claimed was for a 63/64 Fury. I just assumed that because there was such
a radical front end restyle between 63 and 64 that the hoods would be
differnt. However after looking at both hoods they do seem to be the
same. I have an extra perfect hood that came with my 63 Fury. I know the
holes would have to be filled for the 63 letters but I'm not sure
there's a way to attach the 64 trim to the fron of a 63 hood. Has
anybody tried to put a 63 hood on a 64?

Dan

----