fuel gauge

Clear DayHi all, have a question?Just put in a new fuel tank, and now when I turn my key on the gauge doesn't move, and my temp gauge goes over to hot. Before I buy a new voltage limiter(think that is what it is called) just want to make sure that is the problem. The tank is grounded, put a new ground clip on, so it is not the tank. I remember reading awhile back someone said that the volt limiter controls the temp and fuel gauge. Hate to buy a new volt limiter if it is not the problem. What do you think?? Thanks, Butch

1964 Dodge 440

----