nascarwedge single four

  Brian and group. I use the same intake on my max wedge . it is a very good unit. Tray is cast in (whch all the other companies should have done for us long ago.) rev B i believe is Revision 2 or revision B (second version) it was reportably up 14 HP over the single plane nascar single four for the max wedge. A lot of the documentation on this intake is found in magazine articles of the time. Hot Rod annual for 1963 being one of them. I got a lot too from our own Dave Hench who sent it to me about 7 years ago. I keep it in the car for the "experts " who say at every cruise night without fail "that is not a max wedge because it doesnt have a cross ram." It is a very good working manifold I use it on the street. I bought mine from former Cuda SS racer ("Bear A Cuda) Rick Kuhn in New Port Richey Florida. I had to bleed for it but it was worth it. He treated me good though but forced me to sweeten the deal with a signed OR book too. Haven't been to Florida since come to think of it!
There is one in the Garlits Museum in the engine room on the north wall. it says " VERY rare Max Wedge NASCAR single four intake" I think I heard 37 made but I have seen three so maybe there are more since I couldnt possibly have seen that large a percentage from my limited travels.  Price is very high to me but if he gets it I guess i wont complain.
Don D
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)