To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 5:07 PM
Subject: 64/65 plymouths

Hello.
I said in a previous post that i was thinking about putting a 63 plymouth front end on my 64 fury. The reason i want to do this is i like both cars and there is feature on voth cars i like. But i like the 63 front end better then the 64. I know gary saind that it's a dirct bolt but i think you have a 65 plymouth . Is there any major differnces between the 64 and 65's?Before I go buying the 63 front end parts I would like to know if it would fit with no major problems. Did anyone on this list attemp to put a 63 front on a 64 plymouth before? Any help would be greatly appricated.
thank's
nick

----

----