RE: couple new vendor items

There's also a new one I stumbled across on ebay a while back.
http://stores.ebay.com/P-G-CLASSIC-STORE
They have a repo set of belt moldings for a 64/65 convertible listed for $475, kinda steep but mine are cracked.
I was meaning to email Akron Don and ask his opinion but maybe he won't mind via forum as others might not know about these folks.
I know nothing about them, has anyone bought anything from them?

Tom Duross
There's also a seller named hemieddy who appears to have a lot of repo parts as well and laysons are advertising many new repo items for 62-65 mopars.

I saw in Mopar Collector's Guide that Legendary now has 1964 Dodge Polara bench seat and convertible rear seat upholstery available.

Also, repro 1960 to 1964 C-Body fuel sending units are now available (in stainless) 5/16" from Van's Auto Salvage  920.324.2481. (Only available for non-station wagon cars, though.)

Gary H.

----