From: Earl H. [mailto:earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:22 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Mopars at the Strip - who's going?

We are trying to work a deal with them to bring both Alcohol cars
down for a couple of passes. It would be good testing for us, and
a great show for them. I am not sure if it will work out, but we are
trying.

Earl

I will be going again this year, I have to try to defend my win in the Pro
class.

----
topic.  Thanks!

----