Re: piston notches.

Don,

That finally makes what my dad said about his 413 make sense, he said they popped the pistons out and swapped sides. Now that I think about it, if he did that rods and all it would put the notch at the back. Cool!

Greg

Don Dulmage wrote:
for going slow put th enotch to the front for going faster to the rear. That is what i always do
Don

Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)