Re: Radio Delete

I have the metal dash from a 65 Dodge 440 that is solid and no extra holes.  I am talking about the housing I guess you would call it.  Hold the gagues, radio and switches.  It is uncut.  Would sell it to the list members reasonable.  Contact me off list if interested and I will take pictures of it.  mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxxx