From: Mike Phelps [mailto:mikeph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:55 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Head light switch knob

Thanks for the fast reply Dan and Chris. I had to work at a little but
it came out just as you said. After looking at the switch it looks like
the coil on that dims the lights is breaking up. Is there a source for a
good replacement for this switch?

-------------- Original message from Dan McCormack
<mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

> Hi Mike, There's a spring loaded button on the back of the switch.
Pull the
> knob out all the way and press the button and then the whole shaft and
knob
> will pull out of the switch.
>
> Dan

Clubhouse