max wedge exhaust manifolds

Can anyone help me with a question?  I have a set of the upswept max wedge
headers, and I have had them since 1968.  I pulled them off a max wedge car.
These have never been rusted or ground upon.  The part numbers and dates are
non-existent on these.  They seem to have never been cast into the part.
Has anyone any information about that?  Maybe someone has seen this before?
When was the first reproduction done?  Surely there were no reproductions in
1968, when you could still order a set from mopar.  Any ideas?  I am really
frustrated about this.

Thank You
Jerald Conte
ACS Systems Manager