64 Plymouth post car for sale

Hi Gary,
 Please post the following ad:

1964 Plymouth sedan (post car), 383, inline dual quads, purple shaft cam,
crane rockers, Hemi oiling system, Mopar Performance valve covers, MSD 6Al
with limiter. 4-speed (slip yoke), new clutch, Hurst shifter, 68 B-body rear
with 3:55's and sure grip, The car comes with and extra hood and 1 front
fender. Overall the car needs 1/4's and lower fenders. I do not own the car,
I was cruising through the back roads of LaGrange Indiana earlier this week
and just happen to spot it. If you are interested call Ed North @
1-260-854-3432, he is asking $5000 for it, the car does run and drive.

Thanks!! Gary

----