RE: original maxie on ebay

2c: Someone has bid $20,200.00 so far and, if sincere, I think that is an optimistic bid. The '63 needs a complete resto and that is not cheap, even if the new owner has the tools, talent, time and cash to do it all in house.

The point made here about leaving that car to high rollers is valid. But the fine print in the auction stated that the fender tag was missing, only the door jam tag is intact. High rollers tend to look closely at ROI and, without that fender tag, they may pass.

Gary H.