Hydraulic Top End on a Poly?

I'm finally ready to start playing w/ the poly in my Coronet (Gary P -
I'll be emailing you directly soon!) and I was wondering...is there an
easy (read cheap too) way to convert a poly top end to hydraulic? I've
always played w/ later small blocks and I REALLY LOVE the "bolt down
the rocker shaft and go" approach to their top end setup. And since
I've never had a solid lifter motor before this one, I really have no
idea how long it's gonna take and how much effort goes into adjusting
the top end...so I'm a little leery. Can any shed some light on this?

Also, does anyone make a composite intake gasket for poly's? as
opposed to those hateful stamped metal crush gaskets?

Thanks in advance.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert