742 case 4.10 Sure Grip - clutch style for sale; completely rebuilt

742 case 4.10 Sure Grip - clutch style for sale; completely rebuilt

Just letting you guys know I still have a rebuilt 742 case clutch styel Sure Grip 4.10 gear ratio third member available.  My tire height changes my choice of gear ratio so I will not be using this unit.

Additionally, an "off topic" item I have is also for sale; brand new in-the-box Harman Kardon AVR247 audio/visual surround sound receiver for sale; if you know/enjoy Home Theatre and killer sound you will know what kind of unit this is; let me know of any interest off list.  Price is way below the best retail you can find.

Thank you,
Gary Pavlovich

----