Selling my Coronet

I have mentioned this before but I will mention again.  I am trying to  slim
down the collection and the 2 door post has to go.  I bought it to do  like
everyone wants, A990 clone.  Well, I realize that it will rot into the  ground
before I will be able to get to it.  It is a '65 Coronet 2 door  post.  Light
yellow with a 225 \6 3 speed on the column.  It was  originally beige with gold
interior.  It is a factory radio delete car,  dash was cut for an aftermarket
radio, and it has aftermarket  A/C.  The car runs but can't be driven because
the rear brake line at the  rearend is broken.  It needs some serious
attention.  It has rust  everywhere that '65 Coronets get it, cowl, floors, quarters
and fenders.   It also has rust in the front subframe and will need serious
attention from an  expert body man.  Most everything that it needs body wise is
reproduced.  I had bought a set of A100 buckets and an uncut dash.  I  was
also going to sell my '65 Coronet 440 4 door with a running 273 auto as well
and might make a package deal.  I am asking $3000 for the car and $500  for the
4 door.  I have pictures if anyone is interested.  Thanks for  the time!
Rick Rice
2 '64 Furys
5 '65 Coronets
'77 D100 Pick-up