how do I get on to ask a question? ( was RE: ADMIN: Topica Off Sat., FYI

how do I get on to ask a question? ( was RE: ADMIN: Topica Off Sat., FYI)

* Open a new blank email on your computer's mail program

* Address your question email to 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx

* Put a *Subject* that *Matches* the text you write

* Ask your question.

* Press *send*

That email goes to EVERYONE. That's why it is called a "mail list" discussion.

The "sending replys only to the person that asked the question, and not to the general groupe" applies only to person to person *personal* mail that has interest to only the sender and receiver, for example, "what time do you want to meet me for pizza?" type correspondence.

Email that has Mopar content (62-65) is what people signed up here to read, and goes to all.

Regards,
Gary H.
62-65 Admin.