Possible find

I had a guy at the car show come up to me and ask if
Mine was a Polara or a 500 car.he said he saved a 64
500 from the crusher a few yrs. back and he's only 30
miles from me. He's into 64 SF's big.Not a Polara fan.
Sounds like he wants to sell the whole car.I'm going
to contact him in a few weeks so I don't sound too
eager though. If the price is right I want to get.Just
no place to put it...yet.

George

----