UK cluster fitted

Thanks to all who chipped in with info on dash bulbs, a week or so ago.
We managed to find some replacements from one of our local US car parts
suppliers, and have now fitted the 'new' instrument cluster.
We changed the wiper switch over, as the one in the car was smaller than
that on the spare cluster. It also had less electrical connections, so
we decided to stick with the old (original?) one. We think the larger
one on the spare cluster may be for a 2-speed wiper with built-in
washer? Havent tried it yet but knowing our weather we'll get an
opportunity next time out!
The dash lights & gauges seem to work but we havent tried the speedo
yet.
We're off to Brooklands http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/ on Sunday for
one of our best club shows of the year. Hope the weather's better than
last year - it really chucked it down and had a big affect on
attendance.
I'll report back after that, as to how the speedo/gauges/wipers/lights
etc work. I may even take a couple of pics to share.....

Robert
England

----