Re: High Priced?!!

When I bought our 65 Coronet 500 'vert ~1.5 years ago, we only gave
$12K for it. 318 Poly, 78K miles, 100% complete & 95%+ original...only
rust is in the center trunk floor...car is a cream puff. I think the
car listed below is a bit on the high side for sale but not out of
line for insured value. The prices are starting to climb a little, but
they just are not in this range yet unless it's a max wedge car. Just
my $0.02

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Polara-500-Golden-1964-Dodge-Polara-500-Golden-Anniversary_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6210QQihZ017QQitemZ270238906891QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW