Fuel pump / tank / line questions

I'm replacing the fuel pump on my 63 Polara 500.  It's a 383 with the
2 barrel BBD carb.  I expected the fuel pump to be an M-2769S, but
that was replaced sometime with a sealed, unrebuildable no-name pump
(or maybe it came that way?).  It has a 5/16 inlet.  In the future
I'll probably want to upgrade the intake manifold and carb (maybe a
426 street wedge intake and carter AFB), but I'd also like to keep
everything as close to original as possible since it's a very original
car.  So, I'm thinking anything 5/16 won't flow enough?   My
questions:

1. Did the BBD equipped cars have a 5/16 or 3/8 line from the tank?
If 5/16, is it a different tank?

2. Does anyone know where to get an M-2769S fuel pump?

3. Does anyone know a good source for a 3/8 fuel line?

Thanks.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)