ADMIN: web reading - vacation settng (was Re: Mailing list things)

ADMIN: web reading - vacation settng (was Re: Mailing list things)

Lee & all,

To read the 62-65 mail on the Web visit http://lists.topica.com/login.html and once you are logged in click on "my topica" then "62-65 mopar," under "lists you've joined."

On the left scroll bar go to "Email Address and Delivery" and under the "Read" press the arrow on ther right of the box for the pull down options and select "Using Topica Web Site Only - No Email" and press SAVE at the  bottom of the screen.

If you are going on vacation this is the method to stop mail from reaching your personal account while you are  away. You can read mail from any Internet access place while on travel. This way you do not have to unsubscribe and subscribe for vacation leave.

This is also the same procedure to get the mail sent as a digest rather than individual mail. Digest was broken for a while, but I'm told it works now. (Under the "Read" pull down menu settings.)

Others prefer to get the mail sent directly so they can sort the batch of mail by subject in a unique mail folder and read only the discussions that subject line catches their interest or save it by topic.

No offense taken. To each their own. If we all thought alike, we would not have to think much at all.

Thanks,
Gary H.
62-65 Admin.