RE: HambLee and 57 hemi

"Alawys helpful and fun especially when lee has his hatchet out! ;>)"

Don aint never going to let me forget that one! LOL That is the only
time I have ever made a post that I felt I needed to apologize for.
I had had a bad day and some poor guy asked a question about doing
something kinda dumb, I dont even remember what it was. I was in a mood
and made the remark that doing that was about as useful as doing brain
surgery with a hatchet! LOL I did feel bad about it and apologized
later. Maybe I do belong on the HAMB!

----