Re: 4 to 2 door (was RE: 63 Dodge - 2 door post)

Re: 4 to 2 door (was RE: 63 Dodge - 2 door post)

yep, that would be ideal if I actually had a real 2 door post door,
it would have saved time .
   but all I had to work with was the hardtop doors, so they had to be
fabbed in splicing  window frame material from 4-door doors.
   I have seen this done several  times in magazines, but they always
had acess to the correct 2 door sedan( post) doors.
   Neal zimmerman, eugene oregon