Re: Decent for towing? Wanna buy something?

Re: Decent for towing? Wanna buy something?

First Harry, let me tell you one thing about a fifth wheel,completely
different than towing a trailer, weight is over the rear axles, makes
a big difference....in how the truck handles and how the motor
responds. That is why you do not see big rigs(that is what I do for a
living) tow trailers.
Now Bill, that 4.7 motor in the Dakota will handle anything under
8,000 lbs. I have friends who has just that set up and he pulls a
trailer with it all day long, he has a small car carrier, can handle
up to 3 cars, hauls it all over the southeast. Not one problem....
If you what a hemi truck, I'll sell you my '04, reg. cab, short bed
with only 39,700 miles on it, oil and filter changed every 3,000
miles, has the extended warranty of 7 years or 100,000 miles, which
can be transferred for a small fee. I what to get a new challenger,
is the only reason for selling it. The truck also has a fiberglass
bed cover, pictures if you what to see it or are interested.
PS. I have everything piece of paper work on it, since I bought it
new. Only warranty problem was the cigeratte lighter had to be
replaced. All warranty work done on schedule.... $9500
Dennis J.
--- harry skalla <moweepea@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Bill, I have a 97 ram pick up with a 360 magnum. I pull a 25'
> fifth wheel
> ...no problem...
> Butch

      No direct un-apportioned tax confirmed by the US Supreme Court rulings in CHAS. C. STEWARD MACH. CO. v. DAVIS, 301 U.S. 548, 581-582(1937)     A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. Dennis

----