Big block drivetrain etc. for sale

Hi all,

A guy in the Houston TX area let me know that he has the drivetrain out of a 1963 Plymouth for sale. (He put in a Hemi in his 1963.) Its a 383 (1965 date) 4 speed  Sure Grip; also he has an extra 4 speed pedal assembly and a powder coated Hemi K member. He does not want to ship anything so I won't post his contact information. But if anyone is in driving range email me directly and I will send you his contact information.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----