To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: 1963 Dodge 880 Custom 2 Door

I like it but I'd have to change a few things. Looks like a Buick grill.

  Gary F.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:17 PM,  <spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Here's an example of a blend of the Forward Look, maybe if Engle never replaced Exner?

http://www.tedvernon.com/63dodge880.htm

Details:
383 V8, Complete matching numbers, complete restoration of over 10 years, If exotic is what you want, here it is! 20,000 low original miles, black and white pleated custom interior, shaved door handles, power steering, power brakes, auto trans, absolutely runs 100% perfect! $26,500.00

----