New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE:

1964 Dodge Polara 2 door HT for sale. 440 (1967 HP block) 727TF w/ Cheetah man. V-B Team-G airgap intake w/ mod Holley 850; Hedman 2 inch primary headers 3 inch exh w/ Flowmasters to rear; axle Dana 60 w/ 4.10 gears and pinion snubber; Trunk mtd batt and external cut-off SW; New gas tank w/ 3/8 fuel line; New disc brake conversion w/ S.S. hoses on front;
New master cyl, prop. valve, brake lines-complete; frame stiffeners; interior is complete; everything works in car; paint good but not perfect; original glass, bright work, and sheetmetal-good. Also, 1999 Ram 1500 5.9L SLT Laramie and 06 Anderson 18 foot open trailer For Sale. Want to sell as package. Located in Fla. Can e-mail pictures. Please, serious buyers only. Thanks. Stan. E-mail; forktaildv_AT_aol_DOT_com  (Replace _AT_ with @ and _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (June 13, 2008)

1965 Plymouth Valiant 100 2 door sedan for sale. 97,2XX original miles. White with beautiful red bench seat, rubber floor mat interior. 225 C.I. Slant 6, 904 automatic, column shift trans, 7 1/4 inch rear end. Front disc brake conversion with 15 inch steel wheels. New suspension front and rear. New tires all around.New exhaust system from downpipe back. Complete running and reliable car, registered with current tags, driven regularly.

Interior is excellent - door panels, dash, rear seat in near perfect shape, rubber floor mat clean. There is one foot-long tear in the seat cover where the driver sits. Steering wheel decent, most glass is clean and clear however there are scratch marks on driver's side door glass from vandalism. Vent wing chrome like new. Headliner good, no sags or rips.
Weatherstip/windlace will need replaced, have new windlace, goes with car.
Sill plates are passable but could use a good polishing. Heater,
instruments, lights all work well. Sun visors are not trashed but could be
replaced. Kick panels very good. Driver's side fresh air box door has a
broken hinge, but it's not hanging off. Again, dash is like new. Glove box
is perfect. Pass-side armrest base broken, but comes with the car. Radio
delete!

Undercar was coated, so unit body is good.The original paint has started to deteriorate which has caused surface rust spots on some panels. Started to remove original paint to asses rust situation, lower half of driver's side is in primer. Driver's side rear lower quarter will need attention, has small rust damage. Lower driver's side fender will also need rust repair, however, these spots are fairly minor, no major rot. Body is mostly good and straight except for previously mentioned surface oxidation. Trunk is very good with only slight surface rust in small areas. Interior bottom of doors will also need surface rust attention. Areas around rear window appear good and cowl appears good. There are two small dents; one on pass side front fender wheel lip and one on front of hood. May have had a small fender bender at one point, some panels will need to be realigned for perfect fit. Doors open and close fairly well. Will need grille replaced, have good one, comes with car. Engine bay will need to be cleaned up. Surface rust around master cylinder area from leaking fluid treated with rust converter. Surface rust on rear lower valance where bumper brackets mount to panel. Bumpers are mostly straight and presentable, but have some pitting. Door handles show crazing. Wiper assemblies are excellent. Headlight rings excellent. Rear trunk spears and rear tail lamps are straight and chrome is good, lenses good, no cracks. Chrome locking strip around window gasket will need to be replaced.

Mechanical: engine runs well, accelerates well. Has one barrel carb, single exhaust. Ignition converted to electronic with new plugs and wires, fires up easily and provides excellent performance and drivability. New exhaust from downpipe back. Replaced water pump and radiator in 2005.

Brakes have recently been converted to front disk using the Mopar Action
procedure. Brand new factory replacement brake lines front to back from
Right Stuff Detailing. New MP aluminum master cylinder. Spindles came with
the shorter caliper adapters, so 10.87 rotors were utilized. Custom bent
lines were fabricated for MC outlet ports. All lines tied into a Summit
adjustable prop. valve/distribution block. Factory re-man calipers are used with new pads, rotors, bearings, seals and hardware. All new rear drums, shoes and hardware.

Has large-ball joint upper and lower control arms from a '73 A-body,
restored with new bushings and hardware. Entire front suspension has been
rebuilt including new strut rods. All new bushings and hardware on all
components. Has V8 center link. New KYB shocks on all 4 corners. Brand-new
HD leaf springs from ESPO with new shackles, bushings and hardware.

Tires and wheels are as follows: fronts are 15 inch x 5.5 inch LBP black steel with BFG Radial T/A P205/60/15. Rears are Wheel Vintiques 15 inch x 8 inch SBP black steel (4.875 inch backspace) with BFG Radial T/A P245/60/15. All wheels are running the original dog-dish hubcaps.

Transmission shifts OK and does not appear to leak, however, car will
definitely need U-joints, clunks when put into gear.

Car will come with: custom outdoor California car cover, good grille, new
red windlace, and a new speedometer cable. Also going with are the original points-style distributor, original 13 inch steel wheels, original control arms and strut rods and some other pieces removed and replaced during the suspension rebuild.

I had planned to convert car to 4 speed and began collecting necessary
parts; I have the difficult-to-find floor hump, pedal assembly and an empty floor-shift steering column tube and collar. These parts will go with the car for the right price.

I sell reluctantly since I am the second owner of this car and I know that
it could be made into a very cool and economical street machine.

Asking $4,500.

Pics here: http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/rmchrgr/

More pics available on request. Feel free to bug me with questions, I am
happy talk about the car. The Valiant is in Brooklyn, NY.

Greg - 917-501-7125. (June 13, 2008)

WANTED:

1962 Dodge Lancer (170) parts wanted: Front right fender, hood, grille, headlight trim. McAlester, OK. Contact Kipp at cell 859-582-2437 or j_kipper56_AT_hotmail_DOT_com (Replace _AT_ with @ and _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (June 13, 2008)

----