RE: Correct fuel line?

The Houston Mopar club had a vendor in to do a demo. His company, Katy Hydraulic Hose service, sells a variety of hydraulic hose related items, including DOT repro flex brake lines for Mopars, but he also has a product to use for brake and fuel lines. The fun thing is that new line comes in a roll but it is flexible enough to be able to easily bend to fit the contours needed for your vehicle. Just lay out the old fuel (or brake) line and you can shape the replacement line to match and not flatten out the bends like parts store-bought lines. He will UPS stuff. Email jeff_saeger@xxxxxxxxx and he will answer your questions or call you if you give your phone number. Or you can call him at 281.392.8823, ask for Jeff Saeger (Sr.). Tell him you heard of him through the Houston Mopar Club.

Thanks,
Gary H.