To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 7:33 PM
Subject: RE: where to get body panels, 64 Sport Fury

Thanks Bill. That's what I thought, but hey, the people who sell the stuff
should know what they are selling. Here is what I just heard back from Coss
Canada,

"Hi Mr. Edison. Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately all our listing for patch panels start for  1965 Fury.

Have a good day.

Roger C.

Web Desk

For what it's worth....... /Butch/ Ferndale, WA

----