New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

Parting out 1962 Dodge Dart 440 2 door hard top in central PA. Good glass, lots of trim, clutch pedals, some good,sheetmetal. Pat 814-239-5676 or email panan_AT_atlanticbb_DOT_net (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (July 12, 2008)

1964 Chrysler New Yorker  for sale. 413, Fully Loaded, Runs and Drives Well; No Rust Solid California Car. Only $1500.00 Contact me for pics. 510-648-9284 or marcusedell_AT_comcast_DOT_net (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (July 12, 2008)

1964 Dodge Custom 880 Convertible for sale. 50th Gold Anniversary Edition, Very rare, total production 1,048. Original Arizona Car, Numbers Matching – 39,000 Miles; Exterior white with white top and red vinyl interior, Arizona title, Push button automatic 727, Big Block 361 C.I. 2 barrel, 265 HP Engine; Power steering, Power brakes, Power top, Rally sport wheels, Day/Night rear view mirror, Rear back up lights, Tinted Glass, Bucket seats $ 20,000.00 O.B.O Call Paul @ 248-794-9886 or Email: ppatrico_AT_comcast_DOT_net (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (July 12, 2008)

1964 Plymouth for sale: 2 door post, 426 Hemi, pro trans, Curries rear end; set up for nostslgia super stock; has ran 9:86 with 'leaf springs' -- $35,000 - my loss, your gain. call: 641-423-1712 (days) 641-395-2917 (nights) Thanks, Troy.

1964 Plymouth Valiant Convertible Signet 200 for sale. All numbers match on this very rare (Only 200 made!), V8 automatic transmission. Needs paint. Canvas convertible top needs replacing but electric top mechanism is operable. Solid frame, floorboards and no rust-out makes this an easy restoration project. All original and 99% complete.  Dry stored since 1973,  engine and  transmission in operable condition. Clear registration and new tires. Front bucket and rear seats professionally re-upholstered.     Please email or call me with any questions.   The car is  located in New York.  I am happy to email any pictures if you are  interested. $5500.00 or best offer. Phone Luke at 845-794-6124 or email ltursi_AT_hvc.rr_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (July 12, 2008)

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER