Oh no, a new addition??price OK?

Long story short.  a  couple years ago a Mopar  guy  here was selling
a beautiful 1963 polara 500 . I wanted it bad but timing wasn't right.
 I finally decided to call him up  the other night and ask him if it
was still for sale .
  IT WAS GONE! he had just sold it to a guy for 1500 bucks.
  He remembered me from 2 years ago, and said , "well, if u are
interested in that early Mopar iron I have something else that might
interest you"
 And interest me it do!!. I about pee'd my pants when he told me .
     Its a 1962 Dodge Dart, two door post. he said it was originally a
slant six car with 3 on the tree.  He's already  pulled the slant and
put in a  big block K-frame, and did  the front disc upgrade with new
updated master cylinder, and welded in all new floors, as the car was
a rubber floor mat car.
   He said its in nice shape, and no missing parts.
   Titles all clear.  He said he wants 2500 for it .  he said he wants
so much because of the  new floor pans and disc brakes.
  What do u guys think of the price??
  I don't really want to dicker with him, as he is selling everything
off because his son was recently involved  in a bad   motorcycle
acccident and they are strugggling with medical bills and surgeries,
so I am not gonna try to wheel and deal.Whatever he wants  is  THE
price as far as I am concerned in this situation.
  I am going over tomorrow to check it out and see what I think.
  I will take pics if anybody wants to look at them and tell me if the
price is right.  He also has lots of other mopar stuff he needs to
dump, so I will take photos of other stuff that might interest  62-65
members.
   Neal zimmerman, eugene oregon.
  PS _ I hope i can sleep tonite!